2017 Registration is now open.
The moment has arrived; club athlete registration is now open.
Please note the following before you proceed to the registration page:
1. Make sure you are a member of the Foothills Lion's web-page, log into our website (top left corner of our web-page at www.foothillslionsrfc.org). If you are not already a member, there are instructional "How to" pages under the "Registration" tab. Once you have logged in through your Sports Engine account, return to our web-page and "Become a Member". There are also additional instructions on how to set up sub-profile accounts for junior athletes.
2. Go to the Registration page in our website.
3. Click on the “HERE” link, this will take you to the Rugby Canada registration page.
4. In the top left corner of Rugby Canada's page, again complete the login (if required) using your Sports Engine (same as you used for the Foothills Lions' website) and "Become a Member".
5. After logging into Rugby Canada's site proceed to your athlete(s) registration. Our club's registration is located mid-way down the page.
You may have heard rumors about registering managers, coaches and board members, please do not register any club management coaches’ positions now. We will let you know when to compete this type of registration.
You may get this news item multiple times due to your athlete(s) participation in many club teams. Just trying to capture as many accounts as possible.