skip navigation

Dispensation Forms

By PCH, 04/21/16, 11:30PM MDT


If your require the dispensation forms please go to the Rugby Links page of this website and download the form.  Use the basic form for most dispensation requests.  If your athlete is asking to play up and is on the front row then please use the special form.

Fill out the form and hand the form to the assessor.  He/she will complete the form and will hand the form to the registrar.